One Day Childbirth Class
Prepare for labor and birth with an in-home lesson scheduled at your convenience. Partners are encouraged to participate - this is hands-on training for an optimal birth experience in a hospital setting.
- Up-to-date, evidence based birth information relevant to inductions, labor, delivery, and routine newborn procedures;
- Labor comfort measures, positioning and relaxation techniques;
- Self-care, postpartum and breastfeeding expectations;
- Access to our online Learning Center to dive deeper into the current medical research, review your studies, watch videos, and read tips for labor and advocating for your choices in childbirth;
- Membership in our private Facebook group, Pregnancy & Beyond.
You'll be prompted to specify your needs and tailor your lesson as you desire. We suggest you take this in-home birthing class between weeks 33-38 of your pregnancy.
ONE DAY Childbirth Class In Pinellas Park
Partners are encouraged to participate - this is hands-on training for an optimal birth experience. Group class topics include WHAT TO EXPECT in labor, common newborn procedures at the hospital, LABOR COMFORT MEASURES and postpartum expectations.
Once per quarter, I hold a group childbirth class with 4-6 couples in attendance. The next group class will be held in the St Pete area late September. Check back soon for details!
If you're in Atlanta, you can prepare for a hospital labor and birth with my ONE DAY prenatal class.